WE ARE HIRING!
UNITY GAME DEVELOPER
We are looking for talented, passionate and most importantly, detail-oriented programmers who want their names carved permanently into the credit lists of our upcoming games to join us. Expect job satisfaction, growth, challenge, respect, comradery, cool colleagues, nice bosses and loads of fun.
- Understand the game design and direction of our projects
- Develop workflows to increase development efficiency
- Identify and anticipate the needs of the game’s designer
- Quickly develop prototypes to put design principles to the test
- You will support our game development team as a programmer for PC and/or VR games.
- You are responsible for programming, prototyping, architecture design, game asset integration, debugging, documenting and supporting the game development process.
Skills We are Looking For
- Knowledge of game programming and iterative development.
- Specialized in Unity.
- Proficient in C#.
- Proficient in debugging.
- Proficiency in 2D/3D art is a bonus.
- Experience developing in VR is a plus.
Video Producer (Intern)
We are looking for a Video Producer (Intern) who can help transform our content into snazzy long and short-form videos. This internship has a chance of being upgraded to a full-time position.
- Preferably An avid gamer across a large variety of game genres.
- Good sensibility in planning the outline of videos that align with marketing objectives.
- Strong familiarity with creating content for social media platforms like Youtube, Tiktok, Facebook and Instagram.
- Kick-ass video editing skills.
- Applicants with a good command of written English and are confident in writing scripts are preferred.
- Familiarity with image-editing softwares like Photoshop would be a bonus.
- Skilled and methodical in distributing content on social media platforms.
* Check out our staff reviews at Glassdoor.