What personal data do we collect and for which purposes?
We do not collect any form of personal data for whatever purpose.
How are user names generated, stored and used in our games?
- Sairento VR (Rift) – We randomly generate a user name for the player, and display it on the Multiplayer component to distinguish player from other players.
- Sairento VR Untethered (Oculus Quest) – We retrieve player’s name using Oculus SDK for displaying on the Multiplayer component to distinguish player from other users. We also use Oculus SDK to retrieve player’s friend list to display player’s friends and to allow user to send out invitations to friends.
How is game progress data collected and stored?
- PC games – The game progress data is stored on Steam’s servers on the user’s computer(s).
- VR games – The game progress data is stored in the VR headsets.
How can user request game data to be deleted?
- PC games – Once the user deletes or uninstalls the game, the game data will be deleted automatically as well. User can also delete game data files located in their computers. Players can email to firstname.lastname@example.org if they need help.
- VR games – Once the user deletes or uninstalls the game, the game data will be deleted automatically as well.
Children Under 13
Our website and video games are not directed to children under the age of 13, without the consent of a parent or guardian and children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use them. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, or a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without his or her consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
Mixed Realms Pte Ltd
114 2 Kallang Ave, CT Hub
#04-14 Singapore 339407