We are looking for talented, passionate and most importantly, detail-oriented programmers who want their names carved permanently into the credit lists of our upcoming games to join us. Expect job satisfaction, growth, challenge, respect, camaraderie, cool colleagues, nice bosses and loads of fun.
Working arrangement: Hybrid (Office + Work from Home)
- Understand the game design and direction of our projects
- Develop workflows to increase development efficiency
- Identify and anticipate the needs of the game’s designer
- Quickly develop prototypes to put design principles to the test
- You will support our game development team as a programmer for PC and/or VR games.
- You are responsible for programming, prototyping, architecture design, game asset integration, debugging, documenting and supporting the game development process.
Skills We are Looking For
- Knowledge of game programming and iterative development.
- Specialized in Unity.
- Proficient in C#.
- Proficient in debugging.
- Proficiency in 2D/3D art is a bonus.
- Experience developing in VR is a plus.
Qualities We Are Looking For
- You are meticulous and possess a strong attention to details.
- You take pride in the quality of your work… like a true artisan!
- You are organized and neat. Your code should spark joy.
- You have a strong sense of initiative.
- You are a team player.
- You are able to keep it cool and strategize even in the face of adversity.
- You live and breathe games… because you gotta love what you do, do what you love!
What’s cool about working at Mixed Realms?
- You may not get the highest starting pay here, but we offer regular pay increments and bonuses.
- You may not be working on AAA titles (which you are probably a tiny part of), but you are going to get oodles of satisfaction working on awesome games which you are going to be a huge part of.
- You will be invited to participate in the ideation of game concepts and features and will be given the opportunity to see your ideas come to life.
- Lastly, we are one of the top VR game studios in Asia and the only place you can get bragging rights for making cool VR titles!
We believe in taking good care of our team, so here’s a list of perks you can look forward to –
- Work related education subsidies and support.
- Overtime food and commuting reimbursements.
- Performance bonuses.
- Regular reviews and pay adjustments.
- A centralized office location with lots of good food all around.
- A well stocked pantry.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please proceed with your application by clicking the button below. You will be redirected to the application form.